• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Abandoned Park

Would you like to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
Name of map: Abandoned Park
Lead Builder/Build team name: JameZ3 & Tipoure
Game type: Survival Games
Map description: After several major injuries at the park, the Government decides to shut it down. Unfortunately for them, more people began going before the park closed. They started fires, broke buildings, and stole anything they can find. Don't let the others push you around.

Video/Screenshots:

Spawn:

Bathroom:

Playground/Basketball Court:

Library:

Lake #1:

Hiking Trail:

Lake #2:

Rangers Station:

Lumber Island:

Greenhouse:

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: 618 54 -1379(corn)

Map radius: 200

Map Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x6ddh323e73qjjl/abandoned_park_24.zip

We, JameZ3 and Tipoure, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
The terraforming is awesome but some of your builds seem a little plain. They don't really have any texture and are just a box, but some buildings look nice. If you could fix some of the builds and make them a little less flat, I'd say this map has a good chance. c:

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
The terraforming is awesome but some of your builds seem a little plain. They don't really have any texture and are just a box, but some buildings look nice. If you could fix some of the builds and make them a little less flat, I'd say this map has a good chance. c:
Thankyou :) I'll do my best to fix them.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Very good job! But the buildings need a little more working on :D

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
It looks unfinished. There should be foliage around the map like grass or ferns. The terraforming seems flat in some places, and the buildings look plain. And I'm kind of tired of seeing 'abandoned' or 'run down' maps, something new would be cool.

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
I really like the idea and the terraforming just some of the builds are a bit... Plain / Un detailed.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this map needs more work. Some of the builds are not detailed enough and some of the terraforming isn't done. For example in this picture (http://imgur.com/fBJGocM) you can clearly see the terrain outside of the dome is just WorldEdit spheres placed next to each other and the tree in the middle of the lake you have forgotten to change from wool back to leaves.

However, I think this map has potential and with some work and polishing I think it could be an awesome SG map to look at!

Have a good day :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci