• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A way to stop hackers or macro users.

ForrestGump1400

Tribute
Reaction score
Make a plugin that would automatically boot a person off the server if they are getting more than 30clicks a second because when a hacker uses kill aura or force field they click upto 200clicks a second.I know making a plug in like this wouldn't be easy but it would benefit the mcsg community hugely it would bring many more players to the mcgamer servers.

ForrestGump1400

Tribute
Reaction score
The person in the first video is clicking very fast but he would not be able to click that fast whilst moving his mouse he keeps it in one place so he would not be able to get accurate hits in pvp. The second video is just bad from staff and the last one gets a average of something like 23 clicks a second.I said anyone that can click over 30 clicks a second.

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
The person in the first video is clicking very fast but he would not be able to click that fast whilst moving his mouse he keeps it in one place so he would not be able to get accurate hits in pvp. The second video is just bad from staff and the last one gets a average of something like 23 clicks a second.I said anyone that can click over 30 clicks a second.
i cant click 30 cps!!!

???

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Some people have extremely fast clicking speeds so it would be nearly impossible to tell the difference between fast clicking and hacks.

ForrestGump1400

Tribute
Reaction score
Some people have extremely fast clicking speeds so it would be nearly impossible to tell the difference between fast clicking and hacks.
I agree that people can click extremely fast but I believe the world record for amount of clicks in a second is somewhere around 40 so boot people above that amount of kicks maybe.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to remind you guys to be respectful when replying to Feature Suggestions. If you don't agree with the suggestion proposed, give constructive criticism, not insults. Any impolite responses have been removed, and any more to come can be removed just as easily, so please, respect one another when discussing suggestions, and it'll end up being much more productive. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci