• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A way to stop DM runners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I've had several of my games, end in ties, because of people who run straight for the 5 minute deathmatch. Is there a way to fix this problem (people who just flat-out refuse to fight in DM)?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The person that throughout the deathmatch has gotten to the lowest health should be the person that loses.

For example, say Player A, Player B and Player C are in the deathmatch.

Player A attacks player B, and Player B dies while Player A has 4 hearts.

Player C then runs in to take out player A, and Player A is weakened down to 1.5 hearts while Player C is still at 5.

Then Player A realizes he can't take out Player C, and decides to run for the whole deathmatch.

The end of the deathmatch comes and since Player A ended up having less health than Player C at some point in the deathmatch, Player C wins.

I think this is a fair solution, because it adds some strategy into it and the player that deserves to win, wins! :). But also, if you can record someone running for the whole deathmatch for no reason, then you should report it and I believe the person that ran the whole deathmatch will be dealt with.

FancySteak

Survivor
Reaction score
"Player who deserves"? Not imo because player c did like nothing in dm...but i dont think that you can write a mod which is able to decide who deserves it, so there is no solution for this :/
I liked the arena-dm because noone complained about runners anymore ;) too bad there were too many players lagging on it (not me :D)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"Player who deserves"? Not imo because player c did like nothing in dm...but i dont think that you can write a mod which is able to decide who deserves it, so there is no solution for this :/
I liked the arena-dm because noone complained about runners anymore ;) too bad there were too many players lagging on it (not me :D)
I liked the arena too. The lava gave me win number 2. And the running wasn't a problem.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Oh that was so awesome :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci