• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Way to Improve the /disguise Command For Donors and Higher:

Reaction score
Hello fellow members of MCSG, I have came up with an idea to improve a problem that the /disguise command lacks at, give an idea and explain it!

THE PROBLEM:
The problem that the command is lacking with is it not having the ability to do /stats to it. This is an issue because it can indicate that the person is a diamond donor (or any other higher rank), and if those type of people are like to target those type of players for their enjoyment, that could be a problem especially to the Youtubers who try to get a recording.

SOLUTION AND EXPLANATION TO IT:
So, as I stated the problem and what it relates to above, the solution to it is pretty self explanatory (develop a system that will create generated states to the player that used /disguise). But with a couple of things to not ruin.
1. Do not add the stats to the leader-boards (while the person has it or when there is a generate account), reason for is because it could mess up the ranks that the players are there and I may not be a website/game developer, but I'm sure it could cause trouble for the future.

2. Have a limit to the stats that it generates, for example, make it that the w/l can't be over 50%, or that the stats cannot show more than a certain amount of wins or games, and that's also in order to keep balance between everything and not make it look suspicious.

What do you guys think about this idea? if you thing that there could be more places to improve to that idea please leave a comment down below :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci