• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A very screwed up bug that I cant really put a name on

SoaringChris137

Spectator
Reaction score
Server: US dont remember witch one (I think it was 5 or 9 or 12 but I really have no idea)
Phase: All
(This happened before last nights update but it was really late and I didn't have time to report it then)

I joined a server mid game I think there were 5 or 6 tributes left. I opened the tab screen and saw in the upper left where my name usually is it said SoaringChris26 and SoaringChris137 was at the bottom of the list. I asked around nobody else noticed it (I'm not sure exactly what they were seeing)
When the game reset and everyone re-spawned, I started bugging out, I looked like the others were too, we couldn't move, it was like were were stuck on the slabs at the cornucopia. then we all exploded outwards Due to broken redstone it was really crowded in the spawn room so I didn't notice at first, but then in the center of the room was my avatar with the name SoaringChris137 over it, I mentioned it in the chat but nobody reacted to it. (I guess I should not that when I used chat I was talking as SoaringChris137) When I used the /list command it listed my name twice. I ignored it and the game started. I talked at the cornucopia to see my district number (it was 8) ran for the chests, got stuff then fled as usual. I came in close encounters with other players but they didn't seem interested in me, a lot of deaths were happening, I got hungry then tried to eat a cookie but the eating was glitchy and didn't work. I said it in the chat for no reason but now my name said spec, but my inventory was still normal and I couldn't fly but I could tp by clicking and I think I was invisible.

I think that what my have caused the in-game glitches were people killing my clone witch triggered half the spec effects on me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci