• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A SG map just like the one in Catching Fire

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I just watched Catching Fire and it was the best movie ever :) I don't want to spoil anything >.< but ******* and ***** went to a different arena differnt than the one in the first HG book/movie and I think it should be a SG Map!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
There's already some different projects that are trying to recreate it

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...-the-clock-arena-in-progress-need-help.69807/
By @xxKisszO

And I'm sure there's some others that didn't announce it.
My guess is that also Team Vareide is working on it, and they'll probably have the "Official" one or something, unless they do some really big mistakes and it's horrible.
Team Vareide is on The Hive now so someone else is going to have to make it :/

RemixxHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Never watched the movie, but read the book, but it would be a pain in the butt
for the developers to add in all the features of that "Tick, Tock, the arena is a clock " ;)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wonder if Team Vareide's map will include some of the "clock" features. Those features will probably have to be plugin based...

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Although breeze island was a clever, different styled map, the same idea should be implemented to make this new one.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
If it got added, I would only vote for it once, just to try it once. I mean seriously, the only thing interesting would be corn, and the rest is forest, literally just forest, it would be so bad to find people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci