• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A server unaffected by donators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
I genuinely feel for those who are unable to donate due to their age/lack of bank account/lack of funds etc.

Would it be possible for donations to subsidise a server the donator privllege has no affect on? Maybe not right now, but at a later date.

I don't want to see non-donators pushed out of the community due to rage induced by being kicked repetitively, especially as the number of donators increases.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree completely. A server where donators can't kick people off would be marvellous, and it's still pretty unfair on the other servers. Generally I don't think they should be able to kick people anywhere, but 1-3 (hopefully) servers that donators can't kick people off would be nice.

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
The donator system would be subsidising a server for non-donators, in fact as you'll know, we help pay for all the servers, and hence I think it is fair. But their should be a server where non-donators don't have the risk of being kicked. It'd be harder to get on to, but that's the knock back of not donating. Its a fair system really.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. And good to know you are also a donator, supporting a non-donator cause :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci