• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
So this starts a long time ago, I'm not sure how long though.

Anyway, this is when BSM was automatically detected. So, I used BSM for my favorite Kit PvP server ROXBOT, and it was allowed. One day, after practicing on ROXBOT, I accidently forgot to go to my other Minecraft jar, the one without BSM. Usually if I would happen to forget, I would immediately switch my jars.

But this time the system caught it. I was banned for I forgot how long, but here's my question:

Since I was banned for forgetting to change jars, when I want to apply for moderator, will it effect it in anyway?

(Sorry for bad organization, I'm on a mobile)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure BSM bans are only 1 minute and they don't affect mod apps. But don't take my word on that, I haven't been a part of the staff and I don't know how the system works...

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Any bans under 24 hours do not affect your chances at getting moderator. I'd like to add that hack detection bans won't count either, but will be frowned up to. But BSM bans are completely fine, every forgets to turn it of now and then :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Moved to the General Support section.

Any bans under 24 hours do not affect your chances at getting moderator. I'd like to add that hack detection bans won't count either, but will be frowned up to. But BSM bans are completely fine, every forgets to turn it of now and then :)
^^^ MoLoToV strikes again. :p

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci