• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Question Concerning Alts with Hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I recently was playing Battlegrounds when I caught two hackers. When I tried to get help from mods to avoid wasting time posting a Report Abuse, they left. When I went back, there were two hackers with incredibly similar hacks. I suspect that these were alts. So when I file a Report Abuse, do I treat this as one whole case (team of hackers with alts), two cases (reporting a player and an alt, then the other), or 4 (Every hacker is individually handled, reguardless of alts)?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
You can choose! Either way all hackers will receive a permanent ban, although if you'd like to mention they're alts, go right ahead! :)

Also, might I add you can never "waste time" doing a report abuse, they're dealt with quickly, and easily by the staff in minutes, and since we already have the evidence, it won't take long at all! Overall, in my opinion report abuses are the most efficient way for members to report rule breakers.

Question Answered | Thread Locked

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me on the forums, have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Every hacker is treated individually, however if you provide substantial proof we can do an IP check to see if they were in fact using alts. Either way, they will both end up with perm-bans on both accounts if they were hacking.

Edit: Rida ninja'd me ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci