• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A problem regarding my IOS device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys- I usually don't post these kinds of threads but whatever.

My IOS device randomly shut off and now keeps on flashing the apple sign then going blank and then showing writing in the left hand corner of the screen.

I use the device for nearly everything. I am unsure whether to smash it or wait till the morning.

This is what it says.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Shellshockkkkkkkkkk virussssss
just kidding.

Hmm..
What type of device is it? iPod, iTouch, iPhone, iPad, Mac computer....? And also, what generation/year/specs?
I noticed in the image that it said something like "error. unclean shutdown: adapted"
o_O

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
just kidding.

Hmm..
What type of device is it? iPod, iTouch, iPhone, iPad, Mac computer....? And also, what generation/year/specs?
I noticed in the image that it said something like "error. unclean shutdown: adapted"
o_O
That. Also, how often does it occur, and do you know if it is low on memory, or when you do try and shut it down, it fails?

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Let it charge or shut i off completely its going bonkers.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
just kidding.

Hmm..
o_O
It's an IPAD- I use it for forumming and I'm scared it could be the shellshock virus.
That. Also, how often does it occur, and do you know if it is low on memory, or when you do try and shut it down, it fails?
I was forumming and it randomly shut off and it came up with that writing and continues to flash the apple sign.

Let it charge or shut i off completely its going bonkers.
I am charging it right now. It doesn't seem to be helping.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It's an IPAD- I use it for forumming and I'm scared it could be the shellshock virus.

I was forumming and it randomly shut off and it came up with that writing and continues to flash the apple sign.

I am charging it right now. It doesn't seem to be helping.
I don't think iPads and iPods can be affected by Shellshock, but don't quote me on that. However, things such as iCloud can be. *Cough cough celeb leaks*

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think iPads and iPods can be affected by Shellshock, but don't quote me on that. However, things such as iCloud can be. *Cough cough celeb leaks*
The iCloud leak was duo the poor login attempt protection. Basically you could try to login as much time as you wanted without having to wait 5 minutes after 3 times of entering the password. You could've runned an easy script which tried every possible password possibility to get into the users account.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys I woke up this morning and it was working.

TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci