• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A new thought.

Good idea?

• Total voters

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Here is a new thought.
Instead of saying spec it could say: YesTeam or NoTeam
Say someone WANTED to team.
they would do /YesTeam
if someone did not want to team they would do /noteam
Everyone started out as Neutral.

I THINK this idea would help with spam and help make a better communication with people.
this is just my idea.
Like if you agree and want this implemented.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't see how it'd hurt but it's pretty pointless

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I dunno, like Kony said, it is pretty pointless. Maybe have a team system (no not team-pvp protection), which by doing le commands, other team-mate names are blue towards you. That way you can identify them easier, but you still have the ability to betray >:3 Practically your suggestion but with a little more point then reducing spam.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I dunno, like Kony said, it is pretty pointless. Maybe have a team system (no not team-pvp protection), which by doing le commands, other team-mate names are blue towards you. That way you can identify them easier, but you still have the ability to betray >:3 Practically your suggestion but with a little more point then reducing spam.
The friend thing wouldnt be aloud as it is already classed as an unfair advantage. i think The thing with Teams is fine, nothings bothering me, thats what chat is there for, to talk to people

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The friend thing wouldnt be aloud as it is already classed as an unfair advantage. i think The thing with Teams is fine, nothings bothering me, thats what chat is there for, to talk to people
Wait, wut?

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
This seems completely pointless to me. They can all talk so why add this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci