• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A new idea for clans

Should their be a clan vs clan game mode

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
So just recently i found out about clans and the battles that they have. I think that is a very cool part of mcsg. However as most of the well known clans have many donors in them they seem to take up the whole lobby. Since there are at least 14 people (pretty good people to be in a clan)against the rest of the lobby the rest dont stand a chance and that game is usually a waste for the non clan mates. so that leads to this question. Should MCSG make a new game made that is just like survival games but instead can have only clan vs clan battles? sorry for the length just trying to make it clear as possible.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
This is in the works, the staff just have a lot going on.

S

Sepyz

I think it's fun to ruin scrims/clan battles, plus, I'd rather not have the staff be even more involved with clans.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly agree with the idea! We could also give people in clans a prefix to notify the rest of the community that they are in a clan, meaning that it would be easier to have access to the clan gamemode. However, it could be difficult to know who's in a clan and who isn't, as well as trying to get the prefix to those who are in one, but hopefully the idea continues its development! :)

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly agree with the idea! We could also give people in clans a prefix to notify the rest of the community that they are in a clan, meaning that it would be easier to have access to the clan gamemode. However, it could be difficult to know who's in a clan and who isn't, as well as trying to get the prefix to those who are in one, but hopefully the idea continues its development! :)
Coding a new plugin takes time, specially since time can go other places, but i like your thinking.

On the topic of the original post, This seems like a great idea, although a big part of Clan Battles is being able to communicate and use teamwork to take out others and randoms. Having a clan on clan battle though is like clan wars so i think the servers could be implemented but the option to remain in normal servers should also stay valid :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci