• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little sugestion/idea of mine

good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_quadling

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey i was just spectating and thought it would be pretty cool of having a way of seeing the other spectators, so it feels more multiplayer when you can see them aswell as just chatting.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, it would be very distracting as they would constantly fly in your face, and if you were the player: extremely distracting. I truly don't think this is a good idea, and knowing how Chad specifically had it not put in: I don't ever see this idea coming into effect.

the_quadling

Spectator
Reaction score
ah fair point, but i didn't really mean the combatants just the spectators seeing other spectators, but i guess your right in that it would be distracting

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, but it would block your view of the tributes. Maybe it could be done so you can put in a command like /see (name) and if the person you asked to see does the same thing (after seeing a message like " (name) wants to see you " or something), then you guys can see each other. Only you 2 and any others that you have done this same command with. It might be a little fun, and fixes the whole distraction thing. However, tributes wouldn't be able to do this.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like HalfSquirrels idea a lot, it actually sounds pretty cool. Yeah, you would just type /see to active it and see everyone, and type it again to not see spectators.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That also sounds good to me :D Either one seems like a fun idea, and would always be changable.

the_quadling

Spectator
Reaction score
that's a good idea, i like the idea of turning it on and off with individual players, would it not be possible of having a simple toggle on(visible spectators)/toggle off(invisible) button, that way people that would like to see all the spectators can easily, and you can turn it off easily if you don't want them visible, only for spectators, I completely agree tributrs shouldn't have the option to see spectators.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you mean in the screen that comes up when you press ESC (disconnect, options, etc)? I don't think that's possible because that would involve editing the game itself. It's still quite simple to just type in /see though.

the_quadling

Spectator
Reaction score
not press escape, but a shortcut key, like the auto switch mod where you can turn that on and off by simply pressing a button on the keyboard, although something as simple as /see would be really good aswell, since thats simple to type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci