• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Leaderboards Suggestion

ProfessorNano

Tribute
Reaction score
First Suggestion:
Okay. So since Chad had said that the stats will most likely be reset after V2 (in the stream) I think there should be some sort of Legacy Leaderboards for those of us who worked really hard and sacrificed time for our ranks. And before you say "But Nano, You are ranked #111,353something-ish why do you care?!"
Because I play MCSG regularly but I play QQ way more often and have climbed up all the way to rank #90.

Second Suggestion:
I think the people that have worked hard from #1-#100 in the Ranking Gamemodes (SG,QQ,MCTF2 ect.) should have a rank called like "Legend" or something because it's not easy getting in between #1- 100.

Please tell me if this is a good idea or not please, I'd like to know :)

Thank You For Reading,
Your fellow Tribute,
-Nano

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
1: Legacy leaderboards is a thing, and will happen when the leaderboards are reset. 2: I like it. But not sure how they will be credited. Maybe when you look up their old records, it could have "Ranked 55 on Legacy!" or something like that.

Reaction score
The first suggestion is already planned to happen, and the second I can't see anything bad happening if this gets put into effect, although there could be problems.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that /legacystats should display their legacy leaderboards stats, and /stats would show their new ones.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that /legacystats should display their legacy leaderboards stats, and /stats would show their new ones.
I move that if that's a thing, the abbreviated version of the command be /lstats or /legacy . /legacystats is too long IMHO.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess we could lock this thread considering we are going to a legacy leaderboard in case of a stat reset?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci