• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A few um minor suggestions :3

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Hi...I never make threads because its kinda daunting for me but I was playing a game yesterday and I think maybe adding these things in would help mcsg

1. Sponsoring:
I think you should be allowed to sponsor the same item twice. The second time you would have to pay double points for it and then double that.
Also once the final 12 is hit I think it would be really cool for them to get expensive again like in the books the longer the games went the more expensive.
Finally, I think spectators should be able to pitch together to sponsor an item as if you have a team of 5 and 2 of you get killed you could pitch together and sponsor more items to your team.
2. The games
I think at the final 8 everyone should be tped to the middle again for the feast and the 60 seconds they type in like a /choose <item> format what they need. So /choose iron ingot or /choose bow - but the more expensive (most being a diamond) it is further in the middle. They can leave the feast whenever they want to. It helps tributes in need and gives others a chance before refill to grab something.
This one is probably a no but I think it would be nice if (because not everyone can have/allowed Skype) you can make a text team like party and you can cut to your teammate over the arena. Even though its very unlike the games it's the same but still less efficient than Skype...
3. The lobby
I'm really not sure on if you can already change a lobby but it would be cool if the items where spread throughout the lobby not just all in one place because people always take all the swords and arrows and bows and some people get really annoyed and spam it in the chat.

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
As much as I like the second suggestion, I don't think it can be added at this point, as people are used to the games working the way they almost a year and a half. A major change like that will make a lot of people unhappy. I'm sure however, that there are servers out there that do have such a feature.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the idea of sponsoring items getting more expensive as time goes on.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Thanks :) Sorry there was a lot of stuttering, I was super nervous and yeah it got into my writing and stuff :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci