• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A few suggestions regarding various things...

Golden Warrior

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, most of these are just things I've noticed here and there that I think should be changed and would help make the game more fun or help make other things more accessible. If there is something here that is simply not possible to implement please do inform me.

1. Quicker Deathmatch on 48/120 player servers. By this I do not mean less than 30 minutes, but I mean to set the timer not wait for only 3 players. This makes some games much longer than they should be on these servers due to the largeness of the maps and a small amount of players being all over the place. An example of what I mean would be 6 players to trigger deathmatch on a 48 player map and 8-10 on the 120 server.

2. Stats accessible from Hub. Say a game just ended, you get out and want to check your stats before the next game, you type in /stats and it shows a message, that command is not available. Now obviously, this is a very minor suggestion and is in no way urgent or even important, but it would help make stats easier to access outside of game. Perhaps something like /sg stats would work as well.

3. Randomized Tier 2s. Or... at least slightly randomized. This suggestion will be shot down immediately I know, but I still want to but it out there. I feel like it is too easy for players who have memorized tier 2 locations to win a game simply because they know where to run. Perhaps the tier 2 chests could be randomized every time, sometimes that chest will be tier 2, sometimes it won't.

I don't mean randomizing location as that would mess up a ton of maps that have chests out in the open. Basically make a 50/50 chance that a originally tier 2 chest won't be tier 2. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right, but I'm sure most get the idea and hate it. It would be good for maps like Icarus that has the 3 tier 2s easily accessible in one area alone.

That's all I have for now, perhaps I will post more at another time. Please let me know what you think about these ideas.

J

Joel/MadDawg

The faster d-match on 48 and 120 servers makes a lot of sense.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
These additions would be very nice to have. If only the devs had time to implement them soon.

Golden Warrior

Spectator
Reaction score
I just thought of something else that might be nice:

More 120 player maps in general. Currently there's well... 1 map that I've seen for the 120 player server. This leaves too little variety with the 120 player server and I've noticed that none that look so great get accepted, even in the most recent map update. (Although, the new Catching Fire based map looks pretty big... that might be promising.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci