• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A few servers with score requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
I was thinking that maybe a few servers could either have a maximum or a minimum score requirement. A server could for example have a 400+ score req. This could make for more balanced and fair games. If you're tired of players with a high score winning every game then you can join the 200- server.

Of course not every server should have score reqs but maybe 1-3 servers (On both US and EU) or something?

What do you think?

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, if that keeps you away as the only player I feel like winning every game I play, of course ;)

No, but srsly, it's not a bad idea to have such servers, as people have more decisions to play....

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
it may be tiring to have one or two high socrer always winning, but imagine how tiring it is for us who don't score that regularly and are limited to the choices of servers because people out there are better than us (or due to connection issues, which is what i think my main problem is)
although it does seem like a nice idea for the top players to be able to seek out others who have winning strategies. But i think this is kinda covered by the fact that Chad wants to organise tournaments/competitions involving the top 12 or so people and then wild-cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci