• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Feature for the disguise feature!

Is this a good idea

• Yes dood

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • nah dood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
O the disguise feature. what a difficult thing to deal with in mcsg. people are never happy with the change they make. the recent disguise feature is amazing but what if you couldn't tell if the person was disguised. At the moment its obvious with the steve skin and all that jazz. but whatj if there was a way to fix that? along with changing the name of the disguised player you wouldn't just change to a steve skin it would generate a random skindex skin. I think this would eliminate players telling if someone was disguised or not. this is just an idea and I hope it gets added.

Thanks, verruct_.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I don't know about that. Its not THAT easy to find out someone's disguise unless you pride yourself on finding it. :)

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know about that. Its not THAT easy to find out someone's disguise unless you pride yourself on finding it. :)
No not to find out the person that's disguised. to find out if the person is disguised at all
nice stats btw

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been brought up a few times, and while it is a good idea, I do see some potential issues. From my personal understanding, to add skins for every possible disguise name we would need to own every possible disguise name as a premium Minecraft account. Given how randomly the disguise plugin generates names, purchasing all of the names could cost anywhere between 100K and 1 million dollars, heck, maybe even more.

(1 premium Minecraft account = ~$25)

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
This has been brought up a few times, and while it is a good idea, I do see some potential issues. From my personal understanding, to add skins for every possible disguise name we would need to own every possible disguise name as a premium Minecraft account. Given how randomly the disguise plugin generates names, purchasing all of the names could cost anywhere between 100K and 1 million dollars, heck, maybe even more.

wow didn't think of that. thanks!

D

Damien // Teepwn

I'm 90% certain I've seen disguised players with skins before. I'll see if I can grab a picture.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci