• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

6 Player Games On AS

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Myself and a lot of others find it really annoying how you have to wait for a game to start with 12 people on the AS servers. You have to wait for around 10 minutes before you actually get a game to start. This being said, myself and lots of other players would like to see the AS servers require only 6 players to start a game. I know this may encourage "boosting" where a team of 6 may let their friend kill them and get a free win. But I think in order to get more games played, we should some sort of system that eliminates the waiting time on the AS servers. Thanks for reading my thread!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Tbh, I think the win boosting issue would be a large issue. People would come from other areas just to win-boost, which would be really bad.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yea would love to have 6 player games in as, theres 1 problem about that boosting.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Boosting should be bannable for this large issues.. With video proof of course.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Tbh, I think the win boosting issue would be a large issue. People would come from other areas just to win-boost, which would be really bad.
Yea would love to have 6 player games in as, theres 1 problem about that boosting.
Boosting should be bannable for this large issues.. With video proof of course.
Yep, you guys are all right. I really think the boosting will be a big problem. I think we need our AS moderators to be more active on the AS servers.

Reactions: Ali

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
If 6 players game can make people boost for their wins, why not make 9 player games for AS. It's probably a win-win situation: it's hard for players to boost wins, lesser players will be needed to start the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci