• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 teams: a boost in frequency

Reaction score
Today, I had my first 32 losing streak.

I was playing crap.

Actually, I was playing 3 teams, 4 teams, and I kid you not, a 7 TEAM TODAY.

I have played about 100 games today. I played all day, and why? I was bemused by the sheer quantity of 3 teams.

Out of those games, I started counting after around 20 games. I'm going on a limb and saying those 20 entailed about 5 3 teams.

I counted 32 3 teams after that.

37/100

Thats an insanely high ratio.

More then 1/3rd of my games I got 3v1ed.

Indeed twas a dark time. I got (gg'ed, rekt scrub, nice dude) so many times, which adds to the frustration.

Forget team killing guides, try 3 team guides. They're going to help you more, in these dark days.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is nothing we can do to stop people from playing with their friends. It makes the game more fun when you can hang out with your friends and play some MCSG. You know what they say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em c:

QuantumVex

Diamond
Reaction score
I do admit, its incredibly annoying when you get teamed, but whatcha going to do? I like playing with my friends, and I really get it that other people do to. MAYBE, though, create a solo game mode. Something like what the Nexus has, where it's hard to team because all players have your skin. Or if they create that, all players have steve skin, and the name "Player"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci