• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

24/24 Servers should have a higher amount of players TP'd to the Cornucopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala

Tribute
Reaction score
24/24 servers are TP'd to the Cornucopia at the final 2. Yet the 48/48 get teleported at the final 15. We should increase the 24/24 servers to maybe 5 or 4, just to make it go a bit faster.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i've not noticed this happening on the 48 player server... when did you see this happening?

B

bigmike4life

I doesnt tp 15. The only reason you saw this was because time ran out in the game.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
And no, this should not be changed. It is good as it is now.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think we should change it because when it's down to the last 5 people or so, there is normally a team of 3 that camps at the spawn/middle. Then the game takes a long time to finish. So I think for 24 player servers should start deathmatch at 3 players and for 48 player servers it should start at 4-6 players.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
No it shouldnt. Not all people act like careers. their tactic involves taking people out one by one. Not a whole group at once.

Koala

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh, it makes sense why it went so early.... I rarely play on 48 servers anyways......

But still, maybe increasing it to at least 3 or 4 would make rounds a lot quicker. People holding shift behind a building for 50 minutes, isn't very exciting.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Guys common, you know how the games work.
It is all part of the game, if you played like sneak style you wouldnt wanted to be tped also.
There is a reason why people play sneaky.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
I think we should change it because when it's down to the last 5 people or so, there is normally a team of 3 that camps at the spawn/middle. Then the game takes a long time to finish. So I think for 24 player servers should start deathmatch at 3 players and for 48 player servers it should start at 4-6 players.
XD i was on eu2 yerstaday and a team of 3 was campin at spawn.... iron and gold armor, killed 2 of them thn went into deathmatch with 3rd but he picked up a diamond sword and killed me :s

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, there is the occasional time where you kill the campers, and I've seen 1 person kill 3 before, but it's still rare. Either way I think it should be at least top 3 people for death match. Maybe 2 is fine on 24 player, I don't play there much but you definitely need more for the 48 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci