• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

20.000 messages on Feature Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I said congrats cause you got the ACTUAL 20.000th messages.
And we dont have to be friends. I am doing fine without.
Same, but you could get better if you learned my tactics, not saying I'm better, just that my skills are different...

Now I am saying that I am better at stayin alive, you keep dying when I want to fight you...

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Same, but you could get better if you learned my tactics, not saying I'm better, just that my skills are different...

Now I am saying that I am better at stayin alive, you keep dying when I want to fight you...
PFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

What tactics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci