• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxik

Spectator
Reaction score
The first is : I had changed my Minecraft nickname at zTrojanHD to ToxikMC_ and can you,staff,change my nick on this forum?
The second is : This morning I bought stats reset (1$) and when I join and do /upgrade there aren't any stats reset.What I need do?

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there,
First for a name change you need to e-mail [email protected]. Please wait 2-3 working days however you may get a response sooner.
Secondly if your stats reset hasn't received it within a day either e-mail [email protected] with proof of purchase or personal message an admin over the forums with proof of purchase.

Have a great day and good luck!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And with both cases, if none of these situations were fixed yet, then I encourage that you Email [email protected] about this situation, and they will hopefully respond within 3 - 5 business days. With the stats reset, make sure you wait 24 hours before you take action. If you don't get it within that time, then email the support team.
I will now request a lock as the question had been answered. Good luck with your situation, and have a nice day! <3

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey there!
If you want to change you nickname on the forums, contact [email protected] including your current name on the forums.
For the stats reset, try do /upgrades or /upgrade 1, if it doesn't work wait 24 hours and if you didn't get it please contact [email protected] with the receipt of the payment and your In game name.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!
In order to have your forums name changed, please email [email protected] using the email you used on the forums. Please tell them what you want them to do and they'll get back to you within 1-3 business days.

If you don't have your stats reset within 24 hours, please contact [email protected] explaining the issue. They will get back with you in 1-3 business days.

Question answered; thread locked.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact a staff member. Have a wonderful day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci