• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Games At Once?!?

Is this a good idea?

• YES! IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I like the idea but don't think it's too important.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, I really don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather not...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
This is something that I feel that these servers have needed for a while. The capability to run 2 games at once. How it would work is, when there are at least 12 spectators on a server then they are teleported to the lobby. Then they could vote and whatnot, and as people die in the other game on the server they are teleported to the lobby also. Then, when the lobby's time is up, people who die can no longer join the other game, they will then be spectators. And this is a continuing cycle. But, say both games are going at the same time and one has 4 players and another has 8, leaving 12 people spectating but no game going on. The game closest to the time-out point will be forced into the deathmatch and, once that game ends, every spectator is put in the lobby again. Another scenario; there are 24 people on the server and both games are in the lobby. Then the last 12 people to join Lobby #1, or whichever game started first, will be put in the other lobby.
Other more minor changes that should happen if this takes place:
Lobby only lasts 3 minutes.
What do you think?

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This server consist out of multiple servers.... Just find another server of MSCG instead 2 games at once

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
This will never happen as the lag would be to high. We take good pride in having Servers without much lag :)

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate when people say, "Just donate!" without first considering that you could be talking to someone who barely has enough money to play Minecraft, and you expect then to donate? $10 is doable for 1 month, but it adds up. If you want privileges for 1 year, then you'd be donating at least $100, certaintly too much for someone who could just barely have had enough for Minecraft. I'm not saying don't donate, I'm saying think before you say, "Just donate!" or whatever.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
I am saying that instead of moan about a problem you can solve it easily. I am sorry if you do not have the money but I can't do anything about that. Only thing I can do is giving tips and advices. I am trying to be nice providing you with a simple solution but when you behave that way it isn't that compelling being nice. Anyway if you can't seem to get on you'll have to use the server page to see when a server restarts. That is the best solution I can give.

Since I started rambling and you got the answer on this thread I must say that I want to lock it since your suggestion sadly will never happen due to the increased lag.

Want to continue the discussion? Send me a PM.
#Locked

-Poppi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci