• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1v1 command/servers

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Hello!

Before I go on my rampage of MCSG games, I go on any pvp server. It helps me warm my cold hands and gets me stimulated. We already have battlegrounds, but why not have a 1v1 server for 1v1s with friends? It could be started out with 3 servers and then increased if the majority like it.

A random join sign would randomly put you with another player to 1v1. A leaderboard can be added to the random 1v1s. This would make it training and challenging. The maps for 1v1 can be deathmatch arenas of maps.

Another thing would be a command, such as /1v1 duel (Chadthedj) to 1v1 with friends. A leaderboard won't be added for this one as it may promote boosting.

2v2s is also an idea. A friend can do a command such as /team life855 and then do something as /2v2 Chadthedj. We also take into consideration that Chad has already made a team of his own. This can't have leaderboards due to the fact their will be new teams every time.

A random sign can also be added to accommodate 2v2s.

A handicap would be cool for people training against teams. The /team command will stay the same but a random sign will be placed to put teams through against one member.

A new forum section and community games would help a lot, for example Duo-Games, a thing like community games which consist of teams of 2.

Please don't hesitate to give your opinion, but don't start flame. If you have any new suggestions please leave them in the comments and I will add them in.

Don't forget to vote on the poll!
People who need to tell me their opinions:

Mooclan
BitoBain
Raidon
Miner9823 <3 couldnt and will never forget u again.

Last edited:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
You don't need forumers to give their opinions, the staff are the ones that decide to make it or not...

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this has been requested by many, but I like the idea of having no leaderboards, it will remove the stress from the skilled players, and as you said, will increase boosting.

I don't think 2v2's are as needed though :3
EDIT: I don't think leaderboards are needed at all :/, not in random 1v1's nor in friendly 1v1's.

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
You don't need forumers to give their opinions, the staff are the ones that decide to make it or not...
I have posted on these people's threads and since they had 2 years at MCSG I wanted to know if this was brought up before.

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
I think this has been requested by many, but I like the idea of having no leaderboards, it will remove the stress from the skilled players, and as you said, will increase boosting.

I don't think 2v2's are as needed though :3
EDIT: I don't think leaderboards are needed at all :/, not in random 1v1's nor in friendly 1v1's.
I like it, I still think it would be a neat addition to MCSG, would definitely bring alot of players not including the AntVenom merge.

Reactions: Wyz

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I like it, I still think it would be a neat addition to MCSG, would definitely bring alot of players not including the AntVenom merge.
Well I've been here since 2012.... it's just that my other account I lost the password to the email so I asked it to be deleted. plus this has been brought up a little.

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
Well I've been here since 2012.... it's just that my other account I lost the password to the email so I asked it to be deleted. plus this has been brought up a little.
Well then! This is a revamped and hopefully will be considered. When do staff check these out?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be entirely honest, I have seen a similar kind of system in a couple other servers around Minecraft before, and they did seem to work pretty well.
However, they did only use a sign system to which gave you a random person to fight, and it was only out of luck that you would come across your friend, and I think that the command system is a little complicated for a Minecraft noob like me, but I would recommend making it a little easier, maybe people can use a command to warp to some certain lobby to which people wait and try to organize their duels there.
Maybe they can do /duelobby or something like that which sends them to a certain kind of lobby to which people can hang around and that's where all the signs will be for organizing battles. I would believe a 3v3 could be the largest amount of people per duel, since trying to organize team battles could be a little difficult.
Also, if there is the case of a randomized system, to which you will fight anyone you are put with, then it could potentially lead to arguments from happening, because in the servers I saw this kind of system on, were servers that had pretty furious people.
Also, I would encourage considering hackers, since the battles usually don't last that long, they could easily get away with an easy win, and reporting them could be in a way difficult without evidence, maybe there could be some sort of system to fix that though.
Overall, I would love to see this idea getting implemented, it could be a pretty exciting use. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci