• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

120 SERVERS!

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
But does the other 119 people love them too? It's a pretty big server to run and if it's not getting filled up because nobody wants to / cannot (due to pc issues) play at that size then MCSG is wasting money by keeping it up. Just some food for thought :)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually don't liked it, people always fistrd me to death. I could never find a chest which wasn't. It was laggy. And it never filled up.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Note that this is the most expensive servers they are running for Minecraft. If no one plays 120 servers, then it's a huge waste of money. The biggest waste of money possible (maybe the web server is more expensive? I'm not sure) for Minecraft server hosting.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Maybe have 120 servers up for a few days and see how many people join them? if alot of people do then keep them if it isn't filled often then remove them :)

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The problem is that the servers NEVER fill up. People also don't like the extremly long games. It takes a long time to win a 120 player game, and it doesn't make sense for someone to play 120 and die, when they could've played 24;48 and win.

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree they never filled up and it got boring cause campers ruined it,maybe some day it will come back :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci