• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

100 Word Challenge

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, so I'll give it a go on my favourtie subject/sport; AFL

AFL is a wonderful game, it involves trying to get the ball from the centre into your forward-fifty, and scoring a goal. A goal is 6 point, and how to get a goal is to kick the boal through the two middle posts. You can also score points- by scoring in the posts either side of the goal posts but you don't want to get a point as how to win the game is by being the largest scorer.

There are 18 teams in the AFL, an on-field-team consists of eighteen players, six in the Forward Half. Six in the centre, including a ruckman, the tallest player on the team, used in a throw-up [Like Basketball] and six in the Backline, aka; Defense. A team usually has a coach, an assistant coach, and specified coaches for each part of the oval (Centre, Forward and Backline.) There is also runners, used to communicate messages from the coach to the player, on field.

There a 23 rounds in a normal season, if your team is in the top 8 of the 18 teams, your team makes it into the final's or the round leading up to the final, eg; semi-final. If your team is at the bottom of the ladder at the end of the season, your team gets given a wooden spoon, as to mock the team of coming last.

AFL is a winter orientated sport, so that means lots of mud, rain and getting dirty, that is why I love it- for the way you play it. I was picked to represent my league in a 4 round season, playing different leagues. i am the 4 generation in a row to get into it. My Dad got into WAFL, Western Australian Football League, and could have been drafted into the AFL. So as you can tell, I have high expectations, which I seem to be doing okay with at the moment.

So there you go 314 words, I could have wrote more, thats how much passion I have for this sport. Keep in mind I did not research anything on this topic, all off my head. :)

Edit; You changed it to the 100 word challenge. brb crying.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, so I'll give it a go on my favourtie subject/sport; AFL

AFL is a wonderful game, it involves trying to get the ball from the centre into your forward-fifty, and scoring a goal. A goal is 6 point, and how to get a goal is to kick the boal through the two middle posts. You can also score points- by scoring in the posts either side of the goal posts but you don't want to get a point as how to win the game is by being the largest scorer.

There are 18 teams in the AFL, an on-field-team consists of eighteen players, six in the Forward Half. Six in the centre, including a ruckman, the tallest player on the team, used in a throw-up [Like Basketball] and six in the Backline, aka; Defense. A team usually has a coach, an assistant coach, and specified coaches for each part of the oval (Centre, Forward and Backline.) There is also runners, used to communicate messages from the coach to the player, on field.

There a 23 rounds in a normal season, if your team is in the top 8 of the 18 teams, your team makes it into the final's or the round leading up to the final, eg; semi-final. If your team is at the bottom of the ladder at the end of the season, your team gets given a wooden spoon, as to mock the team of coming last.

AFL is a winter orientated sport, so that means lots of mud, rain and getting dirty, that is why I love it- for the way you play it. I was picked to represent my league in a 4 round season, playing different leagues. i am the 4 generation in a row to get into it. My Dad got into WAFL, Western Australian Football League, and could have been drafted into the AFL. So as you can tell, I have high expectations, which I seem to be doing okay with at the moment.

So there you go 314 words, I could have wrote more, thats how much passion I have for this sport. Keep in mind I did not research anything on this topic, all off my head. :)

Edit; You changed it to the 100 word challenge. brb crying.
haha and you are meant to take the last word of the person above you and start with that word xD

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
First thing for me is that its hard. Feels like I am at school, spice it up.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well fair enough MultiBigTime.

You don't have to do it.

The actual idea of this is to feel like school; its to improve your writing abilities as well as creative experience. This Forum Game is not designed to be easy.

It's a challenge, not a game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci