• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 week trial for iron donator?

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Basically what this would be is, you get a code in your inbox saying yada yada, type in this code for a free 1 week trial for iron donator, because I don't quite think these new players grasp the concept of these donator perks, it would give them a feel for it, before they donate. Or it might even convince them to donate.

Reaction score
Basically what this would be is, you get a code in your inbox saying yada yada, type in this code for a free 1 week trial for iron donator, because I don't quite think these new players grasp the concept of these donator perks, it would give them a feel for it, before they donate. Or it might even convince them to donate.
In short, no. If someone needs to know about donor perks the donor page is a quick and easy way to learn about it. Handing everyone a week of free donor, is like removing donor perks for everyone. The servers will be so full with these trial donors, no one will get any feel for what being a donor is like because no one will actually be able to jaoin the servers.

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
In short, no. If someone needs to know about donor perks the donor page is a quick and easy way to learn about it. Handing everyone a week of free donor, is like removing donor perks for everyone. The servers will be so full with these trial donors, no one will get any feel for what being a donor is like because no one will actually be able to jaoin the servers.
Same as this, but the server needs money from the donors. The donors keep the server alive. But if there is a trial for iron donator, then there will be a bunch of servers that will have like 20 donators in them.

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, I agree even trial for one day would be too much! MCSG is a growing community, servers would be overflowing with donators if this did come into play

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci