• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 version questions

TheToxicPie

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi there!I heared some rummmors since 1.8 is out..they were about MCSG
Some players said that once with 1.8 there would be no more cheaters,due to a new anti-cheat plugin?That will detect cheats?!?
Other Players said that MCSG will go on 1.8 and will stay only on 1.8 at some point,and that wil cause a 4-5 days free-cheaters because the cheats are not up-dated??
Is that right?I mean..I asked other players and they agreed!
Thanks
and have a nice day

Reaction score
Hi there!I heared some rummmors since 1.8 is out..they were about MCSG
Some players said that once with 1.8 there would be no more cheaters,due to a new anti-cheat plugin?That will detect cheats?!?
Other Players said that MCSG will go on 1.8 and will stay only on 1.8 at some point,and that wil cause a 4-5 days free-cheaters because the cheats are not up-dated??
Is that right?I mean..I asked other players and they agreed!
Thanks
and have a nice day
I haven't really heard about anything MCSG-specific, only PvP specific, but if that's actually true, that would be awesome. But of course, the hackers will find a way around as always.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think there will always be hackers. I hate to be that guy, but don't get your hopes up.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
There are sooo many hackers nowadays ;(, I play on the EU server, and i keep killing em ;3 #FnS&BowSpam ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci