• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1,000 Invalid Reasons For Hacking

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
185. wel u denyed my apprication so now i get use noduis on ur servers. pls op.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
186.) Chad hasn't made an all-hacks server yet and this is my way of protesting.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Cause I like muffins, and muffins have grain in them, and grain is fed to cows, and cows go to McDonald's, and McDonald's is a fast food chain, and chains tie up prisoners, and prisoners break the law, and the law is in books, and books are in libraries, and libraries are in Doctor Who, and Doctor Who is from the UK, and so's the Queen, and the Queen is female, and some kangaroos are female, and kangaroos kick hard, and so does Bruce Lee, and he was asian, and Asia housed the Mongols, and the mongols use bows, and so does Arrow, and Arrow is an addictive show, and Minecraft is addictive, and so is cocaine, and cocaine ruins lives, and so does hacking, and so I can hack now.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Cause I like muffins, and muffins have grain in them, and grain is fed to cows, and cows go to McDonald's, and McDonald's is a fast food chain, and chains tie up prisoners, and prisoners break the law, and the law is in books, and books are in libraries, and libraries are in Doctor Who, and Doctor Who is from the UK, and so's the Queen, and the Queen is female, and some kangaroos are female, and kangaroos kick hard, and so does Bruce Lee, and he was asian, and Asia housed the Mongols, and the mongols use bows, and so does Arrow, and Arrow is an addictive show, and Minecraft is addictive, and so is cocaine, and cocaine ruins lives, and so does hacking, and so I can hack now.
o_O

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci