• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

¡The time stops and then Im died!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
Everytime when me and my friends are playing, the time stops and then I get died.
My friends told me that it happens to them too.
Please fix it!!!!!
I cant play!!!!

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its a thing in EU. Sometime randomly through the game, every player just stops moving for you. Its technically just you lagging, and on other players screens they can easily hit you cause you're not moving. It goes back to normal in about 5-20 seconds, but many people die to this.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
Its a thing in EU. Sometime randomly through the game, every player just stops moving for you. Its technically just you lagging, and on other players screens they can easily hit you cause you're not moving. It goes back to normal in about 5-20 seconds, but many people die to this.
¿just in eu?
and they cant solve this problem? :C

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please FIX the Lag on EU servers!!!!
I can not play!

D

Deleted member 143472

Yeah this is happening to me too, it's really annoying to get random freezes like that.

Adam_I

Experienced
Reaction score
The developers are aware of the problems in EU and are trying to fix them as quickly as possible.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci