• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yuraleth's Resignation

yuraleth

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone of the MCSG community! Sadly, this isn't such a positive topic, I have decided to resign from my duties as moderator. I have had a blast being a big roll in the community and preventing the rule-breakers of MCSG. Alas, I have accepted this as being my time to resign. I have not been enjoying minecraft in general as much as I used to. I have pretty much been playing it non stop since last summer, and I think it has finally dried up for me. I have decided to take a two month break from the game in general, and I wouldn't think it would be fair for anyone that desired to be moderator themselves if I were to keep the rank. In addition to this I have not been fulfilling my duties as well as I have in the past. I have been more and more inactive and this is causing me to forget what I need to do in certain situations. Combine all of this and some other minor reasons and you can probably understand my decision.

Although I will not continue to moderate, I think I have been able to put my influence into the MCSG community as much as I have wanted to. I do want to thank some people for being there to help me, or just being a good friend when I was a moderator; NewYorkKidd9, InfinitySx3, Skabeh, goeman343, Whatshisface17, Celsur, Benglaas, and all the others that knew me well enough to call me yura instead of yuraleth :p. I do want to thank everyone else in the MCSG community for just being awesome! I wish I could meet all of you, but sadly I can't. I have enjoyed moderating very much and I may come back sometime in the future, but for now I'm gone.

Peace ;)

P.S. I didn't want this to drag on, you don't want to know how much I wrote in notepad. O.O

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score
I won't allow it!!!!!!!!
When we found the out the stream went silent with sadness

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Good bye Yura. Good luck in life! Thanks for doing a great job with these servers :)

InfinitySx3

Experienced
Reaction score
Yura no... ;c
Y u leave me, either way, I respect your decision you will always be the best bac... owl. :)<3
I hope you come back to the staff team in the nearby future, we'll miss your presence..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci