• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

youtube collab

I'm looking for a buddy ;P

• people who'd like to be my buddy

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • other youtubers

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danielsvids

Spectator
Reaction score
hey,

I've got a youtube channel for quite a long time now and I decided to do a Hungercraft series on my channel, just like Joey and Stacy. But where's my Stacy? If there're any GIRLS out there who'd like to collab just leave a comment bellow and I'll respond to them. My youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwiornK6A7RcedQ4bAHyzA.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
I am looking for a youtube collab but with a youtuber of higher caliber soz

danielsvids

Spectator
Reaction score
I am looking for a youtube collab but with a youtuber of higher caliber soz
You're looking for someone with higher caliber.... I'm not looking for someone who has a lot of dislikes on his video.... you should do something about it :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
You're looking for someone with higher caliber.... I'm not looking for someone who has a lot of dislikes on his video.... you should do something about it :)
What's wrong with having dislikes on videos...says nothing but idiots on good channels too me....

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
The... hungercrafts... can you please quit like Joey and Stacy did? We have enough fangirls and don't need anymore. Furthermore, SURVIVAL. GAMES. Hungercrafts is not a thing. No. No. No get out. No.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
hey,

I've got a youtube channel for quite a long time now and I decided to do a Hungercraft series on my channel, just like Joey and Stacy. But where's my Stacy? If there're any GIRLS out there who'd like to collab just leave a comment bellow and I'll respond to them. My youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwiornK6A7RcedQ4bAHyzA.
Soo.. This you're looking for girls to play with..? First I suggest you getting good at the game, getting known in the community so the girls will be running to you! Here's some ladies to start with: Voei Frazzli185 AmyGlitters (xD)

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Soo.. This you're looking for girls to play with..? First I suggest you getting good at the game, getting known in the community so the girls will be running to you! Here's some ladies to start with: Voei Frazzli185 AmyGlitters (xD)
Yep girls love guys that are good at video games. My best pick up line (irl of course) : Hey girl I killed huahwi let's make out.
I love sarcasm ^-^

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha, all the girls you listed are EU players and he plays on US. He should probably find a girl from his region to play with instead. ;)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, But those 2 parody videos are a hit and miss. Meaning, You could either find it really funny, or offensive. Dislikes will come and go with those types of videos, Although they do go Viral easier.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha, all the girls you listed are EU players and he plays on US. He should probably find a girl from his region to play with instead. ;)
Oh wow didn't even know he was US x) well, then he has to do it himself you three are the only ones I can think of.. Or are you..? LadyOfLove KellieBreanne let's go get this guy some action that's what we want!

//anyone else? Please help this guy, as you can see he is very desperate ;-;

Edit: Seriously though, I don't think this is the best way to find female company, instead try begging for p*ssy ingame, and someone might answer if your skin has sixpack and curly hair :) (na I'm joking and it turned out not funny)

Last edited:

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh wow didn't even know he was US x) well, then he has to do it himself you three are the only ones I can think of.. Or are you..? LadyOfLove KellieBreanne let's go get this guy some action that's what we want!

//anyone else? Please help this guy, as you can see he is very desperate ;-;

Edit: Seriously though, I don't think this is the best way to find female company, instead try begging for p*ssy ingame, and someone might answer if your skin has sixpack and curly hair :) (na I'm joking and it turned out not funny)
Heh I geddit

Reactions: Wyz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci