• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your worst SG moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This was inspired from what happened to me this morning.

1. I was in the final 3 of the survival games and i had iron armor and an IRON sword and it was an epic battle between me and a guy who had iron armor and a DIAMOND sword i hit him at least twice as much as he hit me.He ran to regenerate his health while i sniped him with my bow. I was sure that i only had to hit him 1 more time and i would be in the death match. Then right when i shot that last arrow i got disconnected by the server.
2. My next moment was literally right after that, it was the next round on map 1 i had iron armor and a diamond sword to go along with 4 kills and once again in the final 3 while i was hunting i found one guy with leather armor and a wooden sword and i could easily kill him and hopefully win being the only 1 to take the cornucopia at refill. So i hit him with my sword 2 times and right as i was about to get the last hit the world froze on a massive Connection lag spike and i got disconnected swinging my sword at a ghost i was so mad i decided to post this forum :)

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
1.Had full iron armor and a diamondsword accidently fell when attempting to attack someone from behind too MAJOR damage and he was alerted I got killed.
2.was in final 4 but computer crashed
3.was in final 4 fightning a guy easy to kill when my mouse stopped working for 3 secounds long enough to get him the upper hand I died

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Killed a guy with full iron + diamond sword with leather pants and a stone sword.. drowned getting his stuff.

CatzRuleZWorld

Spectator
Reaction score
I was the farthest I had ever gotten into the games (like 6th) and I was walking and suddenly got teleported to a dark cave FILLED with mobs. I was using the normal minecraft app with NO mods or anything! (I died...)

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
i was on top of a humongous building, pressed w, lagged out and went completely over the side of the building. this led up to my death on the ground :( i had full iron armor and an iron sword

CrunchyQuailz

Tribute
Reaction score
I was in Map 1 and got a diamond sword almost instantly. I beasted everyone holding out my wooden axe as a lure. I charged them, and got a lot of kills. The final 4 came, and I was at the Cornucopia. I camped there waiting for the chest refill until someone named Aceboone hax0rz3d me and I died.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I had full iron armor, a diamond sword, map 1: then I fell into a lava hole. :p

Wubbie321

Spectator
Reaction score
I had gotten tons of sw33tl00t and then i killed one of my teamies and ran into a lava pit.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got a stone sword at spawn, chased after a guy, and fell in a 3 deep hole

Ares945

Spectator
Reaction score
I had full Iron Armor, and a Diamond Sword. 10 kill streak. There were 6 people left. I came across one guy that was AFK. I started to tbag him for fun. As soon as I started to tbag him, I lagged out. I swear that guy is the luckiest guy on earth.... I logged back on and found him chasing after a guy with leather armor and a stone sword. Yea, the stone sword guy killed him :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci