• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your thoughts about the Antvenom Server Merger

How do u feel about the Antvenom server merger?

• I dont liek it, but I think its for the best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
My ocd is going off the charts with this guy saying 'liek' my god... You spelt everything else correctly! Why not 'like'?!

But on topic I believe that it will be pretty great to play more mini games other than SG.

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
My ocd is going off the charts with this guy saying 'liek' my god... You spelt everything else correctly! Why not 'like'?!

But on topic I believe that it will be pretty great to play more mini games other than SG.
I will say liek liek liek, and no one will stop me. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Ephiza

1: He was saying 'liek' but yeah, it's 'like'.
2: I disagree. From what I've seen, the AntVenom community seems like a small(ish) tightly-knit group. I doubt that the percentage of hackers would really raise.
3: Completely irrelevant, and maybe he just plays for fun?
A couple things.

1. It's not "Leik", it's Like.
2. I really don't want this to be added. Honestly, it'll just add more teams and hackers into MCSG.
3. There are really good players on MCSG, so Ant will get rekt lol

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess it's good Taylor's coming over to MCGamer, and I'm glad Chad decided to take him under his wing, but with no input from the community and it being very sudden, I think it was a bad decision to make without community input. I honestly couldn't care less, but no-one knew this was going to happen. And to put it into a News post? That's pretty low, at least put it in a video.

In my opinion *engages caps*
IT WAS THE WORST DECISION MADE BY MCGAMER TO DATE.
EVEN WORSE THAN RAFFLE VOTING, AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T REMOVED IT.

plz dont ban me forums are meant to be for stating opinions and that is my opinion.
you can edit it so there are not as many caps, but please don't delete the post or that part of it.
By the way "I honestly couldn't care less" means I care alot.

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess it's good Taylor's coming over to MCGamer, and I'm glad Chad decided to take him under his wing, but with no input from the community and it being very sudden, I think it was a bad decision to make without community input. I honestly couldn't care less, but no-one knew this was going to happen. And to put it into a News post? That's pretty low, at least put it in a video.

In my opinion *engages caps*
IT WAS THE WORST DECISION MADE BY MCGAMER TO DATE.
EVEN WORSE THAN RAFFLE VOTING, AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T REMOVED IT.

plz dont ban me forums are meant to be for stating opinions and that is my opinion.
you can edit it so there are not as many caps, but please don't delete the post or that part of it.
By the way "I honestly couldn't care less" means I care alot.
I'm not sure if it will be bad or good for you but it will be bad for us over at the AVN :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci