• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Noble Deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Here you can post when you died attempting to save a team mate.

Me and my 2 team mates were exiting spawn (this was my 3rd game ever btw!) and we were being chased by a team of 2 people. 1 of us died, and then I killed one of the enemy team, and then the next one came after me and we were in a tree, I had a stone axe and low health, he had a stone sword. He kills me right before I yell GO RUN AWAY to my other team mate and he escapes. He didn't win the game, but he escaped the attacker. :D
Another noble death of mine was saving the guy that killed me in the first noble death (ik eh!). It wasn't as noble and I don't remember it but I remember I was in a team of 4, and being chased by a well armed team of 3, and the last of our team managed to get away with my help.

Hope you aren't one of those mean people that betrays and never helps his team mates :D

Kobialka

Spectator
Reaction score
We got chased up a building by another team and to let my team mate get to the edge of the building and climb down using the vines, I we would have to kill everyone on the opposing side. This was my second game. The opposing side was guarding the only safe way off the building on that floor so I made a running jump at both the guys. The two enemies, and, sadly, me, all fell off the building to our deaths. I did not see if the enemies were able to survive the fall by catching a vine out of luck because i died to quick. In spectating mode, though, I watched as my team member made his way down safely. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci