• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You guys.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
*Before I go into this I want to say this is not directed to anyone in particular*

Hello, now there obviously will be mixed feelings considering this is a very controversial topic. Recently I've been seeing/reading a lot of "My Story"s' and videos on YT and frankly, ya'll are stupid. People say "I've come to a point where I've been bullied so much over Minecraft I considered suicide." My personally opinion is that suicide is never the answer, however, If someone is being ridiculed and bullied irl then I can see how someone would consider suicide. Although, all these, lets call them "kids" are saying things along the lines of "He always targets me off corn, calls me bad words, so how should I hang myself?" You need to realize this is a game, not a torment site. If someone is bothering you inform a staff member, block that person on skype, and when they come in contact with them try to leave the situation. Take my advise, suicide is NEVER the answer. Think of all the family that loves you and all the sad faces there will be at that funeral.

- FuzzyCookie

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
To add on to what Fuzzy said (I completely agree by the way), for the most part people aren't serious about saying things like "I'm gonna commit suicide because these people are bullying me in Minecraft". Suicide is not something to joke about, and it's a serious issue. If you are legitimately tempted to commit suicide, for any reason, I would highly recommend seeing a Therapist or whatever you're supposed to see for stuff like that.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I've never actually seen anyone who said that they were depressed about in-game events. Personally, I think that's absurd that anyone might let in-game events affect their long-term mood. Sure, they might get sad if they're killed by a hacker or raided in a Factions server, but depressed? I doubt they were being serious, or just wanted attention. (There is always a small chance of it being true, and if you're one of those people then I apologize.)
If you're bullied over Minecraft, quit. End of story. There's no reason not to quit if you know that you're going to be continued. That's like, if you were able to choose between two schools to attend with the same distance from your house, an equal number of your friends that attended, and pretty much the same everything except how many bullies there were, would you willingly pick the one with more? Uhm, no.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Seriously guys. If it gets bad, take a break. It's really hard because you want to go into another game and redeem yourself but really. Breathe in and out, get off the computer, go get food, watch some TV, go outside, and then come back later with a more positive attitude. IT HELPS.

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
I just want you too know. Mine was not a joke, and I have all the emotional scars too prove it, so anyone who thinks mine is a joke, live my life and see what you would've done

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I just want you too know. Mine was not a joke, and I have all the emotional scars too prove it, so anyone who thinks mine is a joke, live my life and see what you would've done
"was" .... oh dear ;-; should we be worried?

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about you

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Are you really going to Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom joke around with my grammar about this, bunnies you, insenseless Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad
I am confused. I was legitimately worried because you used past tense. The past tense could have meant that you were planning to commit suicide. I don't really understand your comment. I don't appreciate being called a "Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad" either. I was actually worried.

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
I am confused. I was legitimately worried because you used past tense. The past tense could have meant that you were planning to commit suicide. I don't really understand your comment. I don't appreciate being called a "Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad" either. I was actually worried.
I thought you were being a grammar nazi, sorry. I tend to heat up easy over some stuff. And thanks for being worried, but I'm fine atm

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
While I agree with this, and its nonsence to consider suicide over soem ingame issues, the suicide problem is much harder to deal with than just saying its not the solution, people who come to that point need different treatment than just being told why what they think (and what to do) is wrong. I beleive the best way to help someone who has come to consider suicide is try to be with them and hear them out, what they feel and why they have come to such a conclussion.
I get the normal rection from most people is to instantly shut down the idea, but that wont help and wont make them stop thinking about suicide.

This is just a little piece of advice for anyone who knows someone who has come to consider suicide. (this advice is based on personal opinion so Im not claiming this is the way to deal why everyone as everybody is different and so are solutions due to this)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci