• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

XyZebrAbC - Meet the Staff

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

• Total voters

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't normally post on mcsg forums... But when I do its for something important. I remember the good ol' days about 2 years ago in August when we played MCSG. Ah we were horrible but still quite fun at the time. Congrats on getting into staff my young padawan.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't normally post on mcsg forums... But when I do its for something important. I remember the good ol' days about 2 years ago in August when we played MCSG. Ah we were horrible but still quite fun at the time. Congrats on getting into staff my young padawan.
I remember the first time you, Corry and Jason played together they both said you were going to be almost better than Corry and you got like 10 wins your first week. I was depressed because I though our group would finally have someone worse than me ;-; I later found out it wasn't possible to be worse than me...

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember the first time you, Corry and Jason played together they both said you were going to be almost better than Corry and you got like 10 wins your first week. I was depressed because I though our group would finally have someone worse than me ;-; I later found out it wasn't possible to be worse than me...
XD well look at you now. 5x as many wins as I do and your a moderator. Anyways I was never the greatest, the main reason I had so many wins was because Corry was at my house helping me out and that's how I got 10 wins. From there I learned a lot of stuff most people did not know but now everyone does. I now could barely win for my life lol.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
XD well look at you now. 5x as many wins as I do and your a moderator. Anyways I was never the greatest, the main reason I had so many wins was because Corry was at my house helping me out and that's how I got 10 wins. From there I learned a lot of stuff most people did not know but now everyone does. I now could barely win for my life lol.
Honestly, if you want to get more wins now, just play (on an alt if you don't want a 50-60 game losing streak on soccerwiz) a lot and get used to MCSG. It's what I did and I'm racking up a good amount of wins now c:

Plus, Corry still has 700 wins more than me ;-;

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci