• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff xWriterx - Meet the Staff!

Writer

Career
Reaction score
First name: Katy
IGN(s): xWriterx
Nickname(s): I don't really have one, my best friends at school call me ''Preds'', stupid story behind that one..
Region: EU

-----

One Cool Fact: When I moved into the house I currently live in, there was an active bomb in the back garden, the bomb disposal squad told me that my bedroom would have been blown up if it went off..
One Embarrassing Fact: I broke my middle finger on my right hand while playing basketball last December..
One Fact that makes you proud: I am a sound technician and currently (Feb 2014) working on the sound board for the production of We Will Rock You at my school.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I have slight OCDP..
Most Common question you get asked: Are you real?

Favorite Animal: Turtles
Favorite Plant: Piranha plants ;)
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Rainbow Drops, there's also some cool Llama biscuits you can get from Tesco whi...nevermind
Biggest Pet Peeve: R.I.P Gandalf the fish
Astrological Sign: Libra
Personal Catchphrase: ''Think ahead!'' My dad always uses it against me when I make a mistake..
Heard about MCG by: From an old IRL friend..
Ever Bring someone to MCG: HowToHayden:')
First friend in the community: Well, Combustious..but he's banned so, Willowcraft4 I guess :')
MCG role-model: CaptButterToast as we are both 15, so we have swag..
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Helped a lot of people through hard times, I'm always here to talk, guys :)
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Probably Chad, I would somehow manage to kill myself before him killing me anyways.
Call me maybe? If there is no international charge rates, THEN SURE
Do you team in game: It's the only way to get myself to death match, and then I die

Have you been backstabbed: Oh yes
Ever Broken a bone: Only my finger playing basketball
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Flappy Bird
Personal Skills: Art, I guess
-Lets just say my computer is terrible.
Favourite movie: Is saying I know all the lyrics to Pitch Perfect bad?
Favourite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Ah so many, You Me At Six, Paramore, Zedd, Panic! At The Disco, Good Charlotte, Saint Raymond, Bastille Green Day, Ed Sheeran, Ben Howard, We Are The In Crowd, The 1975..I'm gonna stop before I fall asleep writing band names ;-;
Favourite character from fiction: Primrose Everdeen
What does a fox say? Don't remind me of karaoke parties, singing that song..just much wow, such bad.
Terrified of: Snakes, spiders, bugs in general..
Personal website: http://halcyonflow.tumblr.com/ Does my tumblr count? Favourite website (Other than these forums): Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter I guess..
Dream job: Mmm..I used to want to work for Pixar and Disney..I don't really know now ;D
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I don't have a job other than being a sound technician I guess and baby sitting:')
Favourite thing about the community: The members in it.
-----

When are you online? Every weekday after school, 3:40pm till around 10pm and 80% of the weekends..
Previous moderating experience: Admin on a small community server.
Been a member of staff since: Today! 9th of February 2014
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Make everyone happy!

R.I.P your eyes from the colours..sorry

Last edited:

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome to the staff team + great 'Meet the staff' thread, shows a lot about your personality c:

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, Katy. Welcome to the team, I can't wait to get to know you.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'm usually not a big fan of colored threads, but this one is just beautiful :3

#BlueDaBestColourMayne

Reaction score
Favourite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Ah so many, You Me At Six, Paramore, Zedd, Panic! At The Disco, Green Day, Ed Sheeran, Ben Howard, We Are The In Crowd, The 1975..I'm gonna stop before I fall asleep writing band names ;-;
Smexy music taste :3

InBlurHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I want to be apart of the staff :| I must apply for moderator after, my donor runs out :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci