• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xlivox- Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlivox

Diamond
Reaction score
Your name: Olivia
Your age: 15
Your Minecraft username: xlivox
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):No, I follow the servers rules
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): No
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?:
Past administration or moderation experiences: Although I don't have much Minecraft moderation experience I've been a moderator on websites like Reddit.
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?:
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: For minor first time rule breakers a simple warning will suffice. For more major offences, such as hacking, a ban is necessary. When the player continues to break the rules after repeated warnings a permanent ban is best for the server.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I am currently topping my year in Information Software Technology and am part of the Social Justice Club at school. I care about the wellbeing of others and will not take any abuse against myself or others.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I think I have the potential to not only benefit the server by being a moderator but to be a developer. I know c++, html, css, python and java and continually expanding my coding ability. Another way I could benefit these servers is, as an Australian, I would be able to be on at different times giving the servers more constant moderator presence.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes
Do you own a microphone?: Yes
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: As much as required (within reason). I think at least 24 hours a week.
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: I speak Japanese and although not completely fluent I can hold a conversation and understand the intent and meaning of what someone said.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Australian EST

Thank you for your consideration and time.

I, xlivox, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci