• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

wtf? please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romy

Spectator
Reaction score
i always get the message: user not premium when i want to play on a server even when there are 10 players in the server... what am i doing wrong? and a friend of mine always gets: bad login what does that means? 0.0 please help me):

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
Well 'bad login' usually means that when logging into minecraft you didn't connect to the minecraft.net servers properly. Not sure why you're getting the 'user not premium' message. Did you buy minecraft?

ElfLady

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah usually "bad login" happens if your account is already logged in elsewhere, and "User not premium" happens if you haven't bought minecraft... make sure your transaction worked, is my suggestion. If it did, I would contact Mojang about it. Also make sure you're logging into the right account. Like, if you bought it on one, but somehow have another minecraft account.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
If you have a legit copy of minecraft then I would suggest loading up the minecraft login panel and then going to options and clicking "force update" and then re-logging into minecraft and try that.

Hope that helped

Wolf1278

Survivor
Reaction score
message: user not premium happens when you are not on a bought version of minecraft. Aka a stolen or you just haven't connected to the minectaft.net login servers. Make sure you have logged in with a payed for account before trying to join the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci