• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WTF Is this?

I killed 9 people, had full iron armor and a diamond sword, 3 people left.
Surely I'll win.

I get disconnected with an error : Broken Pipe : and lose 36 points.

I'm pretty PO'd.

You probably don't have a solution or cause for this, so just take this as a rant.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
WTF Is this?

I killed 9 people, had full iron armor and a diamond sword, 3 people left.
Surely I'll win.

I get disconnected with an error : Broken Pipe : and lose 36 points.

I'm pretty PO'd.

You probably don't have a solution or cause for this, so just take this as a rant.
What the heck is a broken pipe? Anyways, I know how you feel. I worked on this one route for a long time one day, and finally, I started owning, with iron armor, diamond sword, and when the deathmatch started (the other guy had a stone sword and leather armor) my game had that internal exception java error. I was mad!

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What the heck is a broken pipe? Anyways, I know how you feel. I worked on this one route for a long time one day, and finally, I started owning, with iron armor, diamond sword, and when the deathmatch started (the other guy had a stone sword and leather armor) my game had that internal exception java error. I was mad!
Wow that sucks for you :3

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have no clue what the broken pipe is, I have never saw it before, but it was probably the Minecraft Gods telling me to "GTFO, people are having a bad time around you"

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No plug ins, no texture maps, no 3rd-party software whatsoever.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It happened again! FFS. The_Arena_Master and I were partners, he gave me a diamond sword and just as we were going to loot the Corn on refill, I got disconnected from Pipe Broken. -___-

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It happened again! FFS. The_Arena_Master and I were partners, he gave me a diamond sword and just as we were going to loot the Corn on refill, I got disconnected from Pipe Broken. -___-
So That's what happened! D:
I was pretty sad when I didn't get the diamond sword and you were gone, but don't worry Justin! I won the game in your name! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci