• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you have chosen a different name?

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
So, most of us don't like the name we originally named our MC accounts. Ik that with the 1.8 update name change will be available, but what would you have named your account?

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't choose my account name, my older brother put it in xD

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually like mine and all of my alts names :)

I probably won't change them unless I can snipe something really good (not gonna say what I have in mind :D)

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
i wanted xxchargedxx but i think i would have to go with Charged_ or Mr.Flint&Steel

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to change my name when 1.8 comes out to twee, if that counts.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I originally created a Mojang account with my old Internet and Xbox Live gamertag name, bazookapc. I've never gotten around to buying Minecraft for it. When I actually bought Minecraft, I tried first for TheDemonKing but it was taken and I settled for AlgerWaterlow, the actual name of the Seven Realms "Demon King." Ironically, I tried to see if Princess_Raisa or Queen_Raisa were available, but they were actually taken. Oh Raisa, where areee you sweetie? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci