• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would making a solo games lobby be a bad idea???

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Panda_Man

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello people of the forum,

Do you hate being random teamed on? do you want to just sit back and play a survival game with no worries about teams?

Well please help and post your opinion about this idea :)

I know it has been talked about sorta, but i really think having a solo lobby and a team lobby would be a great addition to the MCGamer Network, this will help the problem of "randy teaming", where you can just play FFA in a survival game :). this can also be beneficial to people who want to maybe get a quick recording in, and they can not worry about being teamed on.

Please post anything you have to say about this idea/change that one day could be made :)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I don't hate fighting teams of 2 players, that's actually pretty fun. However, meeting a team of 3 or more isn't cool at all.

The_Panda_Man

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I don't hate fighting teams of 2 players, that's actually pretty fun. However, meeting a team of 3 or more isn't cool at all.
That is very true :) fighting teams is great practice and all, but i have heard some people talk about that there is an excessive amount of teaming such as teams of 3+ and if there was a lobby where you can just get away from all the teams and just play with all solo players, it may stop all the people spamming "pls no team, teaming is for noobs". And you can still play solo on the team games, it would be up to you :)

The_Panda_Man

Spectator
Reaction score
I would also like to add if there is no solo lobby, then can there be a lobby for clan battles?????? because that's frustrating when there is 4+ people and i'm just trying to play a game!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it should be solo, and 2 teams because 1v2ing is pretty fun and if there is a solo hacker it would be good to be able to 2v1 them.

The_Panda_Man

Spectator
Reaction score
well yes if you catch a hacker in the solo you can always (or at least i would find it okay) to get some other players to take him out!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There have simply been too many threads suggesting this lately. We have made it clear solo servers will not be happening soon for a number of reasons. I can't give a lengthy explanation cause I'm on my phone but I'll PM you tomorrow if you remind me.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci