• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Reset Issues/Fails?

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
This was on US4. If my theory is correct, the damage will be DIFFERENT on EVERY, SINGLE server.
I think people use shears to place vines anywhere they want, such as on water source-blocks. But the world reset/regen/whatever you call it, does not regenerate the missing source blocks/remove vines/etc for the next match. Here are some of the things I found.
In the attached images, there are missing sourceblocks, missing stone blocks, and vines placed from previous game (I think) because nobody else was there yet (because it was Day 1 and chests were still unlooted)

Attachments

anth92

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah I have talked about this issue in the thread below, their plugin doesn't seem to fix transparent blocks to original states. This problem also affects redstone traps because switches are not changed back to their original switch position on reset.

They could have a reference map that is copied when the round ends and replace the current world map to reset the round. Or fix the plugin :) either way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci