• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Words.

H

Hindsight

First, before going in this topic, I want to say that words can have a really big impact. Just think about it as a paper plane. When you build a paper plane you feel excited, you feel like it's going to fly so high and you're gonna have so much fun. Imagine that plane is thrown into a pool of water and people keep filling it and the paper plane ends up destroyed.

What I want to say with this is that people have something called self-esteem which is really important in someone's life. People try so hard to be confident about themselves, to be happy with themselves, but end up destroyed by someone's words and that person doesn't know how hard it could be hitting him. You never know how bad someone is feeling on the inside or how much he/she wants the earth to swallow them.

My point here is that, please, THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEONE.

“Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.”
Rudyard Kipling

“That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less.”
Arundhati Roy, The God of Small Things

Now, I want you to reply to this thread with your opinion on this, I really want to hear it but also think of a compliment to say to someone today. From MCSG, your family, friends. Make someone feel good about themselves today.

Love, Lauren.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww yes I agree :D
Have a compliment :):Although I've never talked to you you seem like a genuinely nice person and an awesome mod <3

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"People speak of Nukes and Weapons of Mass Destruction, and that they are the most deadly things known to mankind. But they are wrong. Words are indeed the most powerful things in the world, with a few simple words someone could start WWIII and with another few words someone could ask another to marry them. Words are todays WMD's." - Me

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Very very meaningful. Now, when can the whole world start realizing these things? :/

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
My self esteem was destroyed years ago when I discovered the internet! jk jk.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's nice to see that there are people who care about the feelings of others. With society nowadays, it's hard to find people that are genuinely kind and it's nice to see that there are people, like the ones on this thread, who care.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci