• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wohcom | why?

gege

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi, i'm wohcom.
Recently I've been accused alot for hacks, in the AU region.
i want to know a few things.
Why do you think i hack? and how do i even look like it?
How do i hack? reach, kill aura etc..
When did you start calling me a hacker? and what happened.​

A bit about me!
My names Kieran, i'm from perth and get 80 ping to the AU MCGamer servers.
I've been in Poets, lead by Darkrai202, Snochet65, Blakew447 and Numbzy. (Phoenix V2)
I've been on trial for Apex AU, lead by Croe and Flok. but revoked my application.
I'm currently in Unison, lead by myself and Knowledgeguy.

i've sent screenshots to Sr.Mods and Mods about the hackusations and in the picture, it clearly shows no hacks.
not much more i can say about this situation.
But clearly i don't hack. ;)

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Why make a big deal?!
His thread is just an innocent question asking about why he's getting called out for hacks and how he can possibly improve his stance in the already toxic AU community. No need to call him out for what he's said, he hasn't said anything bad. All he's doing is pointing out the negativity towards himself whilst posing a question for us to help answer.

gege

Survivor
Reaction score
His thread is just an innocent question asking about why he's getting called out for hacks and how he can possibly improve his stance in the already toxic AU community. No need to call him out for what he's said, he hasn't said anything bad. All he's doing is pointing out the negativity towards himself whilst posing a question for us to help answer.
thank you keno ;c

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
It looks like he wants attention.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Well, I have seen you around, you clearly don't hack. Just don't listen, you know you're better than them :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
Let's not create flame on this thread please.

Anyways, I see it as a compliment because people think you're too good that you hack :p if you don't hack, you're fine :) don't worry about it, on the other hand if you do...yeah :/

And I would like to remind you guys that if you do believe he is win boosting, feel free to post a report abuse with proof of him boosting and we will handle it.

Alisha23

Platinum
Reaction score
besides all the negativity, you are clearly a good player, i have played with you multiple times and no evidence of hacks

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I get called out by randoms in almost every game I play, and I'm a mod aha. Don't pay any attention to them, some people couldn't recognize skill if it hit them right upside the face.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci