• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WIP] Chthonia

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been working on a custom map for the Games, but instead of using the default Minecraft generator, I started this one with a modification of the "Golden Tunnels" map generator. Instead of grass and hills and such, there are lots of tunnels through a solid stone map.

(I'm calling it Chthonia from the English word chthonian, from the Greek χθόνιος, "under the ground")

One other special feature of the map is the darkness: everything outside the Cornucopia is darkened until the tributes decide to light up specific areas (using redstone and those glowy lamp things).

I have some other ideas, but for them to work I need to know a bit more about the rules--are dispensers randomized? Can tributes fill dispensers? Do furnaces, brewing stands, enchanting tables, etc, work? And can tributes place redstone and/or redstone torches?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci