• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Winter Haven

LoganWayneOLD

Survivor
Reaction score
Winter Haven
Have you ever been on a holiday that just stuck in your head? My favorite holiday as a child was a ski resort in Switzerland. This Battlegrounds map is based upon the resort. This map was built over the course of two days, i've worked through both nights to complete it. The builds in the map are not enterable so they will not interfere with pvp, they are simply there for cosmetic value.

Lead Builder/Build team name:

Lead Builder: LoganWayne

Game type: BattleGrounds

Video/screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/fTS2O

Coordinates of spawn points:
Center: x:1321, y:20,z:-940
North: x:1309, y: 25,z:-992
South: x:1292, y:24, z:-916
East: x:1390, y:21, z:-913
West: x:1272, y:20, z: -961

Map Radius: 80

Map Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/krni0t1flhk41ac/lil.zip

I, LoganWayne agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

ParticLeG

Tribute
Reaction score
Ice is not good for the map Battle Grounds . Comfortable PvP can not be dropped

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
This reminds me of a theme from the wynncraft server (amazing server).
I like it as of me not being an Battleground player but good work i Guess.

Good Luck :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci