• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wins didn't count

Status
Not open for further replies.

FailTomato

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so yesterday I had 163 wins and my friend Floksy had 50 wins. I won 3 games yesterday and Floksy won 4. On his second win yesterday We noticed that his win didn't count which is strange because the wins automatically count but this one didn't. We thought it was just a glitch. Then when I won my 3rd game I was supposed to have 166 wins but that win didn't count so it stayed on 165. We thought the wins are just gonna show when the leaderboard gets updated. Because when you lose games sometimes the losses don't show either. But now I saw that the leaderboards DID update without our wins. Why is this happening?

Reaction score
It' sharpening because of the curse, yes the curse. The curse of LEAFYGREENTEA *Dramatic Pause* His last dying breath was, "If thou ban me, Thou shall win no more". It's impllementing.

But on a seriuos note.
It maybe they are updating the server database.So it might have gotten mixed between the data getting transferred at the wrong time?

FailTomato

Tribute
Reaction score
After I won that game i typed /stats and my wins stayed the same 165 instead of 166. Its like I never won that round. So today when the leaderboards updated ofc it said 165 and not 166 :(

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I've heard of this happening a few times before, but never experienced it myself.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We experienced an overload in our database server most of the day yesterday so data may have gone missing. We have corrected the issue and are keeping a close eye on the server today. Sorry for the inconvenience of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci